We all know what is Griha Pravesh? and we call this word in the English house warming ceremony. It is the ceremony where one shifts to a new house or home. It is only for the new home shifting, not office shifting. House shifting is such a hectic task, there are so much to do like arranging stuff, packing, unpacking, counting and lot. And for all these tasks in your shifting, you can visit the link of packers and movers from Delhi to Gurgaon for transfer services anywhere in Delhi.
It is very important to take care of every small thing present in the house so that the less number of mistakes can be made. If anyone has recently got a new home and planning to select the date for the house warming ceremony then you should be a little attentive so that you can go for the right date.
There is a quote says, “it is always the right time to do the right thing.”So the quote says it all, better to walk a bit advance and choose the Griha Pravesh ceremony date in advance to avoid any troublesome at the last moment.
Experience tells that early planning for anything can save you from so many troubles, and it will help you to figure out to select the right date or can say Shubh Muhurat for your house warming ceremony.
So to make the things a bit easier for you, here is a list of the best days for Griha Pravesh ceremony. Check this out.
|January 29, Wednesday||Panchami|
|January 30, Thursday||Panchami|
|February 3, Monday||Dushmi|
|February 5, Wednesday||Ekadashi|
|February 5, Wednesday||Ekadashi|
|February 13, Thursday||Panchami|
|February 26, Wednesday||Tritiya|
|March 9, Monday||Purnima/Ekum|
|March 11, Wednesday||Tritiya|
|March 12, Thursday||Tritiya|
|March 18, Wednesday||Dushmi/Ekadashi|
|March 19, Thursday||Ekadashi|
|April 25, Saturday||Tritiya|
|April 27, Monday||Panchami|
|May 8, Friday||Diwitiya|
|May 18, Monday||Ekadashi|
|May 23, Saturday||Dwitiya|
|June 15, Monday||Dushmi|
|November 19, Thursday||Panchami|
|November 25, Wednesday||Ekadashi|
|November 30, Monday||Purnima|
|December 10, Thursday||Ekadashi|
|December 16, Wednesday||Tritiya|
|December 23, Wednesday||Dushmi|
Well, from different regions to region it matters the time, so before finalizing it is recommended to consult your astrologer.
1) Griha Pravesh dates in January 2020 (Magha)
- January 29, Wednesday – Panchami
- January 30, Thursday – Panchami
It is told to do the Griha Pravesh Ceremony on the occasion of Basant Panchami, so it is expected to be on January 29 and 30, 2020, which are very propitious for the house warming.
2) Griha Pravesh dates in February 2020 (Faghun)
- February 3, Monday – Dushmi
- February 5, Wednesday – Ekadashi
- February 13, Thursday – Panchami
- February 26, Wednesday – Tritiya
Faughn is a month where it is considered very lucky to shift to a new house and go for the Griha Pravesh ceremony. It is also said this month brings light and prosperity throughout the life of a people.
3) Griha Pravesh dates in March 2020 (Chaitra)
- March 9, Monday – Purnima/Ekum
- March 11, Wednesday – Tritiya
- March 12, Thursday – Tritiya
- March 18, Wednesday – Dushmi/Ekadashi
- March 19, Thursday – Ekadashi
Chaitra is a month where it is said it is very auspicious to shift to a new house and can have a house warming ceremony, it is a month of Navratra.
4) Griha Pravesh dates in April 2020 (Baisakhi)
- April 25, Saturday – Tritiya
- April 27, Monday – Panchami
Akshaya Tritiya falling on April 25, is considered highly prosperous for Griha Pravesh.
5) Griha Pravesh dates in May 2020 (Baisakha/Jyestha)
- May 8, Friday – Diwitiya
- May 18, Monday – Ekadashi
- May 23, Saturday – Dwitiya
Jyestha is a month where you can go for the home warming ceremony as it is considered to be the great day and said the entire life fills with happiness and love.
6) Griha Pravesh dates in June 2020 (Jyestha/Ashadh)
- June 15, Monday – Dushmi
This date is very auspicious as it is considered to be one of the best days where you can go for the Griha Pravesh and create good energy in your lives.
7) Griha Pravesh dates from mid-June to October 2020 (Ashadh, Sharavan, Bhadrapad, Ashwin)
It is said there are no prosperous dates during this period. Griha Pravesh on these months can create a negative impact or energy that can lead to losses in health and finances. It can bring a negative role in the life of the family also. So avoid shifting or having a ceremony on these particular months.
8) Griha Pravesh dates in October 2020 (Ashwin/Kartik)
Suggestions say that better to consult your astrologer or any family pandit to have the house warming ceremony.
9) Griha Pravesh dates in November 2020 (Kartik/Margasirsa)
- November 19, Thursday – Panchami
- November 25, Wednesday – Ekadashi
- November 30, Monday – Purnima
Kartik is a month of love and good health and shifting to a new house in this particular month can have a good impact on your business and house. It will have positive energy throughout life. It is very delicate and auspicious dates to have a Griha Pravesh ceremony/pooja.
Griha Pravesh dates in December 2020 (Margasirsa/Paus)
- December 10, Thursday – Ekadashi
- December 16, Wednesday – Tritiya
- December 23, Wednesday – Dushmi.”
Some of the experts also suggest that make sure to confirm the date and period available on the chosen house warming ceremony.
Because in months like April, May, and June, there will be only a few great days and you may find trouble in getting the pandit/pujaris. So plan and choose accordingly everything after consult with your astrologer.
Important points to consider while shifting to a new home or having a Griha Pravesh ceremony. Do not ignore this.
1) Experts say that before entering the new house and settling the Griha Pravesh date, ensure that your home is ready to be occupied, it should be empty or vacant.
2) Make sure that someone from the family lives in it, after having a Griha Pravesh ceremony.
3) Keep this in mind, in front of your home’s main entrance there nothing should be any obstacles or items keep in the center, avoid that. It is also called dwar vedh in Hindi.
4) Cleanliness is very important, as it says Goddess Laxmi enters and bless the home, it is neat and clean.
5) Decorate the home, with beautiful fresh flowers and on the lights so that your home will look bright and shine.
6) As per the taking the permission from astrologer or expert, perform the Griha Pravesh according to that. Keeping in mind all the muharats and timings.
अन्य संबंधित ब्लॉग लिंक :- पालतू जानवर के साथ अपने स्थानांतरण को संभव बनायें?